This position is responsible for the support of credit and collection activities.
This position assists in other accounting tasks, as needed.
Normal Work Schedule
Flexible standard hours around 10:00 AM- 7:00 PM, Monday-Friday. Some overtime and weekends may be required.
PRINCIPAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
Minimal independent decision making; will work under direct supervision.
POSITION SKILL REQUIREMENTS
ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
The environmental factors and/or physical requirements of this position include the following:
· 0-10% Travel
· This job is for a normal office work environment with continuous use of a computer/keyboard. Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and read written and PC monitor information. The associate frequently is required to sit, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear and manipulate (lift, carry, move) light weights of up to 10 pounds.
· Occasional moderate job stress due to deadlines, downtime and number of escalated issues from off-site locations.
· Must be able to attend work on-site during normal business hours to process secure financial transactions.
The position may be remote and employees are responsible for their own internet
Reports to the Credit & Collections Supervisor. Works closely with the Cash Application Accountants and Collection Specialists. Works with the other Shared Services Center teams frequently.
· The minimum education required to be considered for this position is a GED or high school diploma.
· The preferred education required to be considered for this position is an Associate’s degree.
Specialized or technical knowledge, credentials or licensing required for the position include:
· Demonstrated proficiency with PC tools such as electronic mail software, word processor, presentation software and spreadsheet software (Microsoft Outlook, MSWord, PowerPoint, and Excel preferred)
· Demonstrated knowledge of automated collections/Accounts Receivable/accounting systems preferred
The minimum number of Years of Prior and Related experience to be considered for this position is:
The preferred number of Years of Prior and Related experience to be considered for this position is:
· One or more years related Collections or A/R experience